How do I change content for the Epics panel in Agile Board?

Michael March 5, 2016

As we maintain our Epics in a separate project I need to adapt the content shown in the Epics panel of an Agile Board. Is that possible?

Thanks, Michael

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cristina_Abunei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2016

Yes, the Epics view can't be customized but you can base the swimlane on a query so that it shows everything you need to see. I don't know if that drag and drop you mentioned is possible though, maybe there is a plugin that does that.

0 votes
Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2017

@n3niu@Cristina_Abunei

Epic Panels can be filtered now using our Agile Board Filter add-on

panels.png

Soon ne filters avaliable:

• Uncompleted
  • Unestimated

Uncompleted.png

0 votes
Michael March 6, 2016

Hi Cristina,

sorry, maybe my question was not accurate enough...

I would like to choose (by filter) what is shown in the Epics panel of the Backlog view of a Scrum board and also have the ability to drag and drop issues from sprints to these items then to get them linked.

It seems that the internal filter for the Epics panel is not configurable?

2016-03-07_07h20_19.png

Thanks, Michael

0 votes
Cristina_Abunei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2016

Hello,

What do you want to see in the Epic view? You can create swimlanes with filters that show you the information you need, you don't have to limit yourself to the Epic view.

Suggest an answer