How do I change a nam of a system dashboard?

Katya Godneva October 12, 2017

Hello,

What I really need is to translate the name of a system dashboard (I need my JIRA instance customized for agents, in Russian)
I found  the same question in the community, but it's been six years, and the link given as an answer, expired:

It's really annoying.

Also, as far as I can see , I cannot create a dashboard and then assign it as system.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2017

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/translating-jira-802592307.html instead.

There's no need to "create a dashboard and assign it", just change the system dashboard from the admin section.

Katya Godneva October 23, 2017

Hello!
Thanks fot the answer, I would thought it should be simple.

But I dont see how to cahnge that from admin section :(

Screenshot_7.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2017

The system dashboard can not be renamed.  See the link I gave on translating it instead.

Boran Gögetap August 14, 2019

I understand that these procedures, as well as the InProduct translation app, apply to Jira Server only.

Is there a way to achieve something similar in Jira Cloud? In this particular case I would like to change the name from Default dashboard to something meaningful in my Cloud instances.

Like Maura Ramil likes this

Suggest an answer