I want to understand how to do the follow for projects.
1. How would your organize a project that involves several components? For Example, Build Web Site, Create Print Ad, and PPC Market 'Campaign?
2. Build a web site will have several milestones. For example, Planning, Design, HTML, Programming, QA, Customer Testing, etc.
3. Each of those mile stones will have tasks/tickets for work that needs to be done.
4. Also, how can I group projects by client name?
To add components to a project you
- need to sign in as an administrator
-Click the administration tab , you will see all the projects in your jira.
-Click on the project you want to add the component , you will see a window similar to the one below
-click the add component tab and fill details for the component , the component will be added to the project
There's a very important step missing here - after clicking 'Administration' you MUST click 'Issues from the sub-nav. Then select 'Projects' from the left. Then the project name. Otherwise you spend an hour going round and round in circles cursing the say you ever heard of jira...the docs on this are extremely out of date.
This approach requires you to have the JIRA administrative rights. The main aim of this article is to help you achieve an organized, easy-to-maintain workflows in your JIRA instance thereby, reducin...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs