How do I add ascreen for transition if I need to reassign an issue to someone else

John Wash November 24, 2016

Hey Guys,

When Someone puts an issue to resolved state- it automatically assign to the person who will verify that.

If issue is reopened from any state - it's still reopened to person who verify that . that's wrong

Could you please help me to make transition screen to worklow because actually I lost point how it's really changed using admin permissions

How can I add issue operation here to add my saved screen? I need issue operation like a status changing of any issue

associate issue operation with a screen.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2016

Same as you asked before - see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/44352272

John Wash November 24, 2016

By mistake I change all fields for new issue (if I click on add new issue button and select bug) instead of changing and showing a popup only transit state when status of existed issue changing

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2016

I don't understand what you are saying there.

I can guess, but I may be wrong - do you mean that you have changed the "create issue" screen, so that the fields for creating an issue have changed?  If you just wanted to change the assignee during a transition, you should have created a new screen with just assignee on it, not re-used the create screen and edited it.

Suggest an answer