How do I add a second project?

Dagfinn A. Mork July 4, 2014

It is only possible to create issues.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2014
Log in as an administrator and use the "create project" link under the projects menu

My problem is that I am the administrator, and still experience this. Can it be related to that I have a trial and there are limitations imposed?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2014

If your trial expires, then it blocks the ability to add issues as well.

What is actually happening that is blocking the creation though? No option in the menu? Click and nothing happens? Error message?

I have filed my payment details so that should not be a problem, I hope. From my view I do not have the option available to me.

Projects tab (the second from left in my view) gives three choises; Current project, 1.5 (which is my first project) and Browse all projects. The Porject button only open the list, nothing more.

It appears to me this is a question of privileges and I need to have two accounts, one as administrator and another one as user and mixing the two are messy - like this.

Suggest an answer