How do I add a collaborator to a SD ticket

salpadoru October 20, 2016

Hi All, 

How do I add a collaborator to a JSD ticket that is linked with a JSW issue? I was able to link but the JSW user is still unable to see the JSD ticket as he doesn't have a license to JSD. 

Incidentally, when I click on Collaborators in JSD ticket, a Plan Time window pops up - probably because I am using Tempo planner. How do I add the JSW user as a collaborator and give at least Read Only access to my JSD ticket?

Thanks for any help. 

Regards,

Eshan

4 answers

0 votes
Emil Hakobian June 27, 2017

Still unable to add "Service desk Team" role to developers. 

Can somebody help me ?

0 votes

Ok, so I was able to add JIRA Software users to Service Desk projects as "Service Desk Team" members without having to have license for them. Then the Software users were able to see, comment on and do a few other limited actions on the Service Desk tickets. 

Thanks!

0 votes

Hi Lameck,

I want developers from JIRA Software to see the Service Desk tickets. I don't have enough Service Desk licenses to give all the developers but I want them to be able to see (even read-only) the tickets. 

Thanks. 
Eshan

0 votes
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2016

Hi Eshan,

the user is a customer or a agent? Do you have security view for issues?

[]'s.

Suggest an answer