Eos June 16, 2022

image.png

How do I add Epic list field when I add Issues

3 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

Hi @Eos ,

you should add "Epic Link" field that is a select list containg all epics within your instance.

Fabio

0 votes
Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2022

Hi @Eos 

Welcome to Atlassian community!

i am considering epic list as epic link ,epic link shows list of all epic which u can link to an issue 

You can add the epic list field by going to the project settings selecting the screen where u need the epic link and then hovering down u get the select field drop down option u can select the epic link and add it

Hope this helps 

-Guru 

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

Hi @Eos , can you please elaborate a little bit more? Do you want to show the epic to which an issue belongs (i.e 'epic link' for company managed projects), or do you want to have a custom field with a list where you can select several epics? Do you have issues belonging to more than one epic? Or are you interested in all linked issues? Thanks

Eos June 21, 2022

I want to show an 'Epic link' when I create a new issue by clicking the top button in the team project. (Not for company project)

Regards

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2022

Team managed projects don't use Epic Links (yet)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events