How do I activate onepoint Project plugin in jira

Daryl Harrison May 27, 2015

i am trying to launch in JIRA the Onepoint Project plugin which is free from the Marketplace site. How is this achieved?

Regards

Daryl

2 answers

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2015

Hi @Daryl Harrison,

According to the Multi-Project Management for JIRA plugin page, its latest vversion is compatible with JIRA Server 5.0 to 6.4.6. It's not clear which JIRA version you're running. 

Also according to the plugin page, this is how you should install it:

Installation

1. Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
  2. Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.The Manage add-ons screen loads.
  3. Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
  4. Locate Multi-Project Management for JIRA via search.Results include add-on versions compatible with your JIRA instance.
  5. Click Install to download and install your add-on.
  6. You're all set!Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2015

What does the documentation say to do?  Presumably it's "install from the UPM", but then what does it say?  Should it add links into the interface?

Suggest an answer