How could I see the Due Date in the Quick View during "plan"?

Nilendu Saha January 31, 2013

During the planning sessionwe are seeing the quick view of the stories like below...

we are using [Atlassian GreenHopper (v6.1.1)] - Hosted Version

Details

<dl><dt title="Status">Status:</dt><dd title="Status">Closed</dd><dt title="Component/s">Component/s:</dt><dd title="Component/s">DE</dd><dt title="Labels">Labels:</dt><dd title="Labels">No content</dd><dt title="Affects Version/s">Affects Version/s:</dt><dd title="Affects Version/s">ORG.JAN2013.01</dd><dt title="Fix Version/s">....</dt><dt title="Fix Version/s">People</dt></dl>
<dl><dt title="Reporter">Reporter:</dt><dd title="Reporter">Administrator</dd><dt title="Assignee">Assignee:</dt><dd title="Assignee">Moya D.</dd></dl>

Dates

<dl><dt title="Created">Created:</dt><dd title="Created">01/08/2013 10:21 AM</dd><dt title="Updated">Updated:</dt><dd title="Updated">01/23/2013 2:18 PM</dd><dd title="Updated"> </dd></dl>

Like the Created and Updated Dates - I would like to see the "Due Dates" in the quick view

So we can prioritize the task/plan accordingly?

How could I do that??? Can someone please help

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2013

Are you not able to add the Due Date to the issue detail view? (Configure the card and check the last tab)

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+the+Issue+Detail+View

Suggest an answer