How can we prevent tickets from being automatically reassigned to another user?

Velveth Barahona February 16, 2017

Hello,

Tickets that are initially assigned to me are automatically reassigned to my manager. How can this be stopped?

4 answers

0 votes
Velveth Barahona February 21, 2017

Where do we go to remove automation rules?

0 votes

If it automation rules, where does one go to remove the setting?

0 votes
Velveth Barahona February 16, 2017

This only occurs when an issue is originally assigned to me. I assumed it may be a rule that was set up during my absence. However, when I reached out the person the issues are automatically reassigned to, she advised she is not aware of this special setting...

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2017

At what stage does the issue gets reassigned? Or when?

As soon as it is created, it is automatically reassigned to the manager.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2017

Check the default assignee set on the project. If it is a component lead and if the manager is the lead of the component selected on the issues, that explains. Project lead can also be the default assignee.

If none of that is the case, check the workflow post function on 'Create' transition!

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2017

It can happen only during workflow transitions or with the help of automation rules. Are you noticing it when you change the status of an issue? If so, it is the former. If not, I will check for possible automation rules.

Suggest an answer