How can we manage test case execution?

Rave Nir October 22, 2012

Hello,

as i understand in the on demand version of Jira it is not possible to add the plugin Zephir that allows test case execution and managment.

is there any other way to do it in the on demand version?

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

Hi Rave,

The Enterprise Connecter does only a simple task of sending defect metrics from JIRA to the Zephyr Dashboards in the Zephyr Enterprise or Community Editions.

The Zephyr Enterprise Edition and it's little brother the Zephyr Community Edition are seperate tools that manage testcases and integrate with JIRA On-Demand.

Check them out here:

http://www.getzephyr.com/buy/index.php

And of course note that the community edition is free!

Kind Regards

Chris

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2012

Hi Rave,

You are correct that you cannot install the Zephyr for JIRA plugin, but we did recently bundle the Zephyr Enterprise Connector plugin on the OnDemand platform, so I would suggest that you setup a Zephyr Enterprise account and connect that to your JIRA OnDemand instance for your test case management needs.

All the best,
John

Rave Nir October 22, 2012

Hi Jhon and thank you for your answer!

After enabling Zephyr Enterprise account in Jira how can I start to use it through Jira?

Best Regards,

Rave

Suggest an answer