How can we manage test case execution?

Hello,

as i understand in the on demand version of Jira it is not possible to add the plugin Zephir that allows test case execution and managment.

is there any other way to do it in the on demand version?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Rave,

You are correct that you cannot install the Zephyr for JIRA plugin, but we did recently bundle the Zephyr Enterprise Connector plugin on the OnDemand platform, so I would suggest that you setup a Zephyr Enterprise account and connect that to your JIRA OnDemand instance for your test case management needs.

All the best,
John

Hi Jhon and thank you for your answer!

After enabling Zephyr Enterprise account in Jira how can I start to use it through Jira?

Best Regards,

Rave

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Rave,

The Enterprise Connecter does only a simple task of sending defect metrics from JIRA to the Zephyr Dashboards in the Zephyr Enterprise or Community Editions.

The Zephyr Enterprise Edition and it's little brother the Zephyr Community Edition are seperate tools that manage testcases and integrate with JIRA On-Demand.

Check them out here:

http://www.getzephyr.com/buy/index.php

And of course note that the community edition is free!

Kind Regards

Chris

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

85 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you