How can we make labels to be visible in scrum board?

VoldemarS December 11, 2013

Is there any way we could include labels into scrum board (somehow like versions already shown)

3 answers

5 votes
Andre Brissette March 20, 2014

What I understand is to have another "left menu" for Labels in the Plan mode, just like we already have for Epic and Version. There is definitely a need to be able to use this functionality to easily filter Stories in board according a concept of "Theme". It could be using the Label field as specified here or using the Component field like we have in this other feature request: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/229216/display-component-agile-board

I've seen many teams using the Epic mechanism as a fall back solution. The problem is that once they started doing it s confusing because it no more just Epic. And they end up with those "false Epic" that make the left menu crowdy with items that stays there forever

3 votes
Voldemar Saar December 23, 2013

no, i ment to have labels reflected on Scrum Board (planning view)

Something similar to epics / versions in Jira agile boards.

As a workaround - we use "epics" to be behave labels as this is the only way we figured out how to mark / label specific tasks to be shown on srum board, if that makes sense

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

Are you taling about making the Labels field visible on the Issue Detail view? can you be more specific.

Suggest an answer