How can i show the date of a subtask on parent level?

Daniel Lipovac September 21, 2017

Hi,

I have the problem that my dashboard did not show the dates which ar included in my subtasks. So my question is, how can I create a filter with JQL which shows the date of the subtask field on parent level?

Please help.

Thank you very much and regards,

Daniel

1 answer

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

Daniel, it sounds like you need to be able to see all your subtasks as well as the parent issues on your dashboard.  

Scriptrunner adds the issuefunction in subtaskof() JQL function for pulling all subtasks of specific issues.  This is how I do it.

Hope this helps. 

-peter

Daniel Lipovac September 28, 2017

Hi @Peter DeWitt,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, but in my subtasks are dates and i would like to show them on dashboards. I have the problem that i can show the subtask on issuelevel, but my dates dont be showed. The space of my dates are empty. But when I create filters for my subtasks dates are going to be dispayed.

Do you know what I mean?

Thanks for help.

-Daniel

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2017

Are the dates in your subtasks in a specific field?  Can you attach a screen shot?

Suggest an answer