How can i see original estimate in the create issue window?

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2014

Hi,

I am using JIRA 6.1.1 and i am now settin up our Agile module,

I am now looking into estimate time feature - and i couldent put it on the create issue window

I have added the time tracking filed and log work - but i dont understand where people should put there time estiation

Thanks

Naama

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2014

Hi ,

Thanks for your comments - i have found the issue -

from some reason time tracking was set on 'hide' mode for all my screens

Thanks

Naama

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2014

Time tracking field should display both estimated and time remaining on the screen. There is no separate field for original estimate. Is it not working when you add time tracking field on to Create screen?

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2014

Hi,

it didnt work.. i have added the log work filed and the time tracking field -

but all i can see is the remaining estmate part

Can you please advise?

Thanks

Naama

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2014

Where do you see the "remaining estimate"? If you're seeing that, you should be seeing three lines - original, remaining and logged work. If you're seeing only one, I'm not sure what you're looking at.

Suggest an answer