How can i pull 30000 issues in single pdf, when iam trying i can able to export 1000 issues only

Nagaraju Reddy October 12, 2017
Give me suggestion with this problem

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2017

There's no realistic way to do this.

There's also no use for a pdf with 30,000 issues detailed in it, it's utterly useless in real life.  No-one is going to read it.

Could you explain what you are trying to achieve with this?

In my instance 30,000 issues is there I need to export in single pdf this all issues that's it 

Iam doing job as a jira administrator,  my manager given to me this task ( export all issues in a single pdf)   Total issues 30,000. When iam trying to export I can able to export only 1000. Please suggest me it is possible to export 30,000 or not? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2017

No, because it puts too high a load on the server, and the output is utterly useless.

As an admin, you should be questioning stupid "requirements" from your manager, and explaining that 30,000 issues in a pdf has no real world use.  Ask him why he thinks he wants it, then explain why he's wrong.