How can i make the field ''time tracking'' mandatory before marking the ticket as solved?

Suporte Vitara April 23, 2021

I need to make that field mandatory because i wanna know how many time my team is dedicating to the ticket and make to them impossible to close the ticket a mark as solved without registering the time in the control time field

for anyone who is wondering what field it is, it is that in the figure. The language is in portuguese so the translation of ''control time'' must be wrong so a similar image should help

imagem_2021-04-23_124250.png

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2021

Hi @Suporte Vitara 

Go to the workflow used in that issue type and for the close transition add a validator "Field Required Validator" and then select "Time Spent" field.

Also make sure for the close transition there is a transition screen with the "Time Spent" field.

Ravi

Suporte Vitara April 23, 2021

hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , the workflow that i edited is marked as ''sketch'' it will work in the same way?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events