How can i make filter to see change of assignee from X to Y?

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to make report about JIRA tickets made by user X but he changed assignee to me when issue was done, so now i'm trying to make a filter to see needed issues. 

I need something like this:

assignee changed FROM 'userX' TO 'userY' and duedate >= 2016-06-01 

Need your advice.

BR.

2 answers

0 votes
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Sep 01, 2016

You can use something like here - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/316651 

and in combination with the above JQL in the answer link you can also use "assignee was" condition apart from 2 conditions given in answers

This worksm but not exactle that i wanted. This filter shows all issues assigned to X or Y, but i need issues assigned from X to Y only. Do you think can i add some exseptions in jql ?

Tarun Sapra Community Champion Sep 01, 2016

Did you use the ""assignee was" condition? for the previous user?

assignee was X AND assignee changed to Y and duedate >= 2016-06-01

Your JQL query is fine so what is the problem?

reporter = Z and assignee changed from X to Y and duedate >=2016-06-01

I would review your data as it is probable that you think that the issue was not reassigned in that way but it really did.

if you need to get the history of changes from any issue, SQL for JIRA can help to visualize it in a straightforward way

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,637 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you