How can i make filter to see change of assignee from X to Y?

Alexander Dadaev September 1, 2016

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to make report about JIRA tickets made by user X but he changed assignee to me when issue was done, so now i'm trying to make a filter to see needed issues. 

I need something like this:

assignee changed FROM 'userX' TO 'userY' and duedate >= 2016-06-01 

Need your advice.

BR.

2 answers

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2016

Your JQL query is fine so what is the problem?

reporter = Z and assignee changed from X to Y and duedate >=2016-06-01

I would review your data as it is probable that you think that the issue was not reassigned in that way but it really did.

if you need to get the history of changes from any issue, SQL for JIRA can help to visualize it in a straightforward way

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2016

You can use something like here - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/316651 

and in combination with the above JQL in the answer link you can also use "assignee was" condition apart from 2 conditions given in answers

Alexander Dadaev September 1, 2016

This worksm but not exactle that i wanted. This filter shows all issues assigned to X or Y, but i need issues assigned from X to Y only. Do you think can i add some exseptions in jql ?

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2016

Did you use the ""assignee was" condition? for the previous user?

Alexander Dadaev September 2, 2016

assignee was X AND assignee changed to Y and duedate >= 2016-06-01

Suggest an answer