How can i install a dutch language for JIRA Service Desk

ron90 July 13, 2017

Hello,

Im trying to install a dutch language pack that i found on the web: https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/download?lang=nl_NL#/JIRA Service Desk Cloud/1000.949.0

I already tried to go to manage add-on --> Upload add-on.

See picture below!

oapblkgmkgodhnbb.png

We already try to insert URL but that failed, see picture below!

unnamed.png

The language pack is a JAR. file, in JIRA there is not a browse button where i can search for the language pack on my pc.

Can somebody please help me!

3 answers

1 vote
jsouer August 11, 2017

I'm also looking for a Dutch translation for the (Customer) portal in JIRA Service Desk (Cloud). I saw that a community based translation at 95%+ so I'm hoping Atlassian will provide a QA check and add it as a supported language... 

ron90 August 16, 2017

Hi Jurriaan,

It's not possible to install these dutch translations from translations.atlassian.com to the cloud version of JIRA Service Desk.  

Techdaddy September 18, 2017

Therefore it should be a supported language from Atlassian, then it is possible. This is something our company really needs. So I am curious about the roadmap of Atlassian for this.

0 votes
Techdaddy February 5, 2018

Is there any progress on this? We have the cloud version of Jira Service Desk, and we would like to have it translated in Dutch. Or is there any information on when this is available?

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2018

Philip,

Here you can follow the formal request for this feature:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-7034

Techdaddy February 5, 2018

@Gaston Valente Thank you for the info!

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017
ron90 July 13, 2017

Hi Gaston,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the URL in your answer, it doesnt work.

dutch.jpg

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2017

My bad, i think it's not possible (you can with the server version):

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 07.27.28.png

Sorry

Suggest an answer