How can i export Time in status in Transitions?

Leticia Kralik November 21, 2019

Hi!

I'm brazilian and we use Jira in our company. I would like to know how can i export the information on time in status.

In the image below i show how we see this information now, by issue.

time.png

3 answers

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 5, 2020

You can use Status Time app. It generates status time report based on your working calendar.
StatusDurations-M.jpg 

If you are looking for a free app, you can try the free version, Status Time Free.
IssueScreenView-3.gif   

0 votes
Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2019

Hello @Leticia Kralik ,

If you are looking for a ready solution, our team at OBSS created Time in Status app for this need. It is available for Jira Cloud, Server and Data Center.

Using Time in Status you can report how much time each issue spent on each status, each assignee or even each user group. You can get sums or averages of those times across issues, grouped by (or broken down by) any issue field(s) you like. (Consolidating status column values to calculate cycle time directly is in the works, will be available soon.)

In addition, you can also see the number of times each status or transition was used (very useful for inspecting things like reopen counts). You can also list the status entry/exit dates.

You can produce reports based on the default 24/7 calendar or define your own business calendars with custom workdays and working hours. 

All data can be exported as XLS, XLSX, CSV.

Emre Toptancı

OBSS

0 votes
Julia Denys _SaaSJet_ December 1, 2019

Hi Leticia, welcome to Atlassian!

You might look at Time in Status for Jira Cloud. With this add-on, you can generate and later export Time in Status report as well as 6 other reports: Assignee Time, Average Time, Status Entrance Date, Time in Status per Date, Status Count and Transition Count.

In this add-on, you can filter the data by Assignee, Filter, Label, Project, Reporter or Sprint.

To export the information on time in status in the add-on, you just need to click on the export button in the top right corner and choose a file format.

Also, you'll be able to get Time in Status report right after opening the add-on. 

Time in Status

You can view your report not only as a table but also as charts (Pie/Bar/Area chart which you can also export).

Hope this is helpful

Suggest an answer