How can i end a sprint

帅锋辛 October 20, 2016

I can not find the backlogs and active sprint link today, i can use this yestoday
a.png 
there are six links on this bar yestoday. but i can not find them today. Why???? 

1 answer

0 votes
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2016

Go to active sprints in a scrum board, switch to an active sprint and click on complete sprint.

image2016-10-21 14:59:30.png

帅锋辛 October 20, 2016

I means i can not find the Backlogs and Active sprints link. I can find thoes yestoday

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2016

Oh! Please check your permission scheme once.

辛帅锋 October 21, 2016

We don't do anything for the JIRA configure. Why i can find it yestoday but not today. And i can visit the Backlogs page directly but can't find the link. i think isn't a permission problem

辛帅锋 October 21, 2016

b.png
Boards in this project is blank. but i am sure there is a board in this project
 c.png

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2016

Please expand the slider >> and see whether boards dropdown is available under the project.

Suggest an answer