How can i display bugs in a scrum board?

Harald Neuner August 22, 2017

I want to add bugs to a bugfixing story and want to display them in a scrum board. If I chose sub tasks for the bugs i can see them in the active sprint. But if i chose the issue type bug for the bugs and link them to a story, i cant see them in the scrum board. 

5 answers

1 vote
Lisa McNab March 26, 2020

I'm having this issue too, my bugs are appearing at the bottom of the active sprint rather than when I expand the story.  Any suggestions?

1 vote
Harald Neuner August 25, 2017

Thanks for your reply, but we want to link bugs and stories. The idea was to see the bugs when you expand the story. This works only for bugs as sub-task not for bugs as issuetype "bug". We found the solution to convert bugs to own sub task called Sub-Bug.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2017

That's why I asked about the issue type, as sub-tasks will appear on boards (assuming the filter does not exclude them)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2017

So your board filter is not including them.  You'll need to adjust it so that it pulls them in.

Willian Santos Sassi June 2, 2021

Yes, 
I also need to do it. 
I want bugs on the same Scrum board of the history. 
How Can I do it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2021

Change the filter of the board so that it includes bugs.

0 votes
Harald Neuner August 24, 2017

Same Level as stories.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2017

Are these bugs a sub-task type or standard (same level as stories)

Suggest an answer