How can a make a JQL that returns the linked paged or issues in a column?

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

I want to include the linked issues/pages in a result of a JQL to display them embedded in a confluence page.

How do I do this?

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

You could try linkedIssuesOf in the latest script runner... eg

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status = Open", "blocks") and resolution is empty

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

The problems is that I am looking for links not issue-links. In my case I want to get the linked wiki page(s).

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

Do they show up in the remote links? Or do you just mean the address is linked in the text of some field?

I guess you mean you want to show them is the results, rather than filter by them?

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

Exactly, I want to display them as a column in the results.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2013

Think you'd need to write a calculated custom field with a renderer/template that fetched the url into an iframe.

SSchoepel September 15, 2014

Did either of you ever figure out how to do this? I need exactly this feature. (I'm also in the Cloud version so I'm not sure how much we're allowed to muck about.)

SABVARX January 22, 2016

Is there a function we could use to show the linked wiki pages in a column when performing jql query meanwhile? Thank you!

Suggest an answer