How can I write a message with the user of a project role, in a transition screen ?

Michel KATZ May 10, 2012

I'd like to display a message in the transition screen, with the user in project role, if in the post function this project role is automatically assigned.

Any Idea ?

(groovy + velocity in a custom field by example) ?

This is running for the issue id by example

1)create a cutom field : Velocity processed Message Custom Field (for edit)

2)Edit configuration (add those lines)

<B>
<FONT color="blue" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">Infobox2</FONT>
<FONT color="green">
#set($issueid = ${issue.getKey()})
issue-id = $issueid
</FONT>
</B>

Result :

How can I dispaly the name of the user from a Project role of the project of this issue ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2012
Michel KATZ May 10, 2012

Thx, it seems possible with this plugin.

But I'll have the same issue, which object, function do I need to extract the user of a specific pproject role of the project for the current issue ?

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2012
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2012
Michel KATZ October 9, 2012

I'll try Scripted+Fields

Thanks Jamie

Suggest an answer