How can I view work live?

I would like a way to view what tasks my team are working on live.
I would want to display this brief overview on a screen in the office for at at a glance view.
It would need just the team members name, the task they were working on and the time currently worked on it.

We are currently using Kanban format.

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2015

Filter for "projects in (projects to monitor) and status in (status meaning they're working on it)". 

You can then stick that in a "filter display" gadget on a dashboard, and select fields "key, assignee, time logged"

0 votes

"Live" in as up to the minute updates time wise, an overview of exactly who is doing what at any given time.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2015

The gadget and dashboard solution is the closest you will get - gadgets can be set to refresh regularly (but not every minute)

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2015

How "live" do you want it to be? Nic's suggestion pretty much nails everything you will need, but the "live" word is a mystery for me.

Suggest an answer