How can I view a scrum "Board from an existing Saved Filter" as "Board from an existing project"?

José Ignacio Ortiz de Galisteo October 16, 2017

I have different projects with tasks. And I have configured a filter to see only issues with a given label, as we have defined different teams in the organization and see the backlogs with this given label.

When I create a scrum "Board from an existing project" and go to "active sprint" I can see the subtasks of the issues. Ie: in the following screenshot I can see the issues from LOG project in the current sprint (only for this project). I can see (and play with) the subtasks.

LOG board   Agile Board   JIRA.png

But, if I go to the scrum "Board from an existing Saved Filter" to see the "A Team" label issues in the active sprint... I can't visualize the subtasks but only the issues: A Team   Agile Board   JIRA (1).png

How can I manage this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2017

Make sure your filter is pulling in the subtasks.  You may need to add the label to them as well.

José Ignacio Ortiz de Galisteo October 16, 2017

Exactly that! Thank you.

I will check if subtasks can have this label in the creation automatically.

Thank you again!

Suggest an answer