How can I use like Trello with personalized lists?

Marco Giroto December 29, 2015

I would like to use like trello, with more then 3 lists and names that I can choose, and, in kanban mode.

How can I do that?

3 answers

0 votes
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2015

Hi Marco,

I have a plugin in the marketplace called Simple Agile Boards specifically for this purpose. It allows you to create arbitrary columns with whatever name you want, and move issues around between them.

It's still in early stages, but if you give it a try and find things you think are missing, feel free to reach out and we can talk about getting them added.

Cheers,
- Anthony 

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2015

I am guessing you are asking about putting items in to columns. You will have to first create a JIRA workflow with all the statuses needed for your tasks. The you can create a Kanban board and create columns in the board for each status. The columns can be mapped to more than one status, if you want.

Once you do that, you can move items from one column to another, depending on the workflow configuration.

Marco Giroto December 30, 2015

That's correct. But, I need to know how to do these configuration.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2015
0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2015

Trello with JIRA?

Suggest an answer