How can I use JIRA Core to get an overview of marketing projects in progress?

Peggy Liao June 26, 2017

So I've read the articles, and JIRA Core looks good for project workflows. In other words, after I've entered all marketing projects I can go in and see that White Paper #12 is in progress, Blog #312 is in review, and that we need to light a fire under kicking off Event Planning (for example). 

But is there a view in Core that lets me view all projects in flight (like a Gantt chart, but it really doesn't have to be a Gantt, it just needs to let me understand what work flows are currently in progress). Basically, a view that lets me see "Wow, we only have 1 paper and no blogs planned in December. Let's get on that."

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2017

Hi Peggy,

There are Gantt Charts that you can add as add-ons such as Gantt-Chart for JIRA, however, you may also want to look at Portfolio for JIRA:

Portfolio for JIRA enables realistic strategic planning, regardless of how many teams or people you have working towards your goals. It provides a single source of truth into the current and future health of your initiatives. Portfolio uses what-if scenarios, the data in your JIRA applications, and an intuitive interface to help your company efficiently view, plan, and manage initiatives. Teams use Portfolio for JIRA to effectively plan by creating reliable forecasts, staying informed with realistic schedules, and effectively troubleshooting and managing releases in an ever-changing environment.

Chgeers,

Branden

Suggest an answer