How can I upload multiple attachments to JIRA?

Anisha DSilva September 17, 2012

I am trying to migrate all issues from StarTEam 2005 to JIRA. So far, I have manged to figure out how most of the fields work except for attachments.

Is there a way to perform a mass upload of attachments for different issues or do i have to do them individually.

Please help.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012
0 votes
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

You can only mass upload files for a single issue, but not for multiple issues at a time.

Anisha DSilva September 17, 2012

Thanks Thomas, this helps. Do you know if there is a workaround for this?

Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2012

Sorry, I never felt the need to find a workaround.

But you could try the API and write a small script. For hints see my answer at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/86424/is-there-any-way-to-reopen-a-ticket-automatically-through-service/86425

Suggest an answer