How can I tell whether Portfolio releases apply to On Demand or not?

Several of the Portfolio stories I have voted for and watched have been closed as they were released in Version 1.9.4 (https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JPO/versions/54012). They don't seem to have been applied to the Cloud version - should I log them again, or will they be implemented in the Cloud version as a matter of course later?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes

Hi Lauren, adding to Elisa's answer: Right now we re're resolving the issues on jira.atlassian.com with the server version, and we're trying to release server and cloud pretty much at the same time if suggestions/bugs apply to both. We're working towards releasing cloud in the future ahead of server to avoid this situation, however, in this specific case we had some server customers waiting very hard for the CSV export, so we didn't wan to hold the release back for server until the cloud update window. 1.9.4 is currently scheduled to be deployed on Cloud this weekend, assuming everything works as planned.

Best, Martin

PM for JIRA Portfolio

Awesome news! Thanks Martin!

Thanks Martin - good to know that the Cloud users don't need to re-log the issues - I look forward to seeing the fixes soon!

Hi Lauren, 

Currently JPO for Cloud is on version 1.9.2-OD-01. I believe that these fixes will be release for Cloud as well in a short amount of time. Keep an eye on the What's new blog, they should post something there. smile

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,181 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot