How can I tell if a customer has created their Service Desk account?

Deleted user July 29, 2016

I sent out invitation emails to customers a while ago and heard from some of them that they never received an email.  I had them check their spam/junk, but they claim they never went through.  I deleted these specific users and then recreated them so I could re-send the invites (having a way to resend the invite to created customers would have been nice).

So now I worry that other customers may not have received their invitation to Service Desk.  Is there a way I can tell as an admin whether or not a customer has created an account?  They already all appear in the Customer list as soon as I generate the invitation, so I can't rely on that.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2016

Maybe check the last login time of the customer? If it is blank, they never logged into the instance yet.

Deleted user July 29, 2016

I did some checking and I assume you mean the "Last session" field of the "Users are roles" page.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events