How can I stop email going to customer that are not signed into our portal

rabih hamze March 9, 2015

We are currently trialling out JIRA service desk and only want to trial it out with users that we add so they can test the portal and also users who are using the old JIRA but don't want them to get the email updates so it is seamless to them.

But we do want to have the new JIRA service desk user to get all the email so we can have real data and a real live test.

Can this be achieved like we can set a system admin account for non Portal users to go to a no-reply account sot the end users do not receive an email.

1 answer

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015

Rabin,

Just edit the project and remove the Notification Scheme associated with it. Then JIRA will pick up the mails, but won't send any notifications. wink

-- Pedro

rabih hamze March 10, 2015

Hi Pedro, Thanks but if I disable notifications for emails will it still send notification to users who have logged tickets from their portal?

rabih hamze March 11, 2015

I cannot find a way to disable notifications that are sent by email and keep notifications that are logged through the portal. Can you please assist me in this issue?

Suggest an answer