First at all where is the login?

How can I create my own project?

How can I add members 

6 answers

1 vote
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2016
1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2016

Start with https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/getting-started-with-jira-software-764477795.html

Although:

1. Try clicking "log in" on any JIRA page
  2. Log in as an admin and click projects -> create
  3. Once you have a project, look for project settings at the bottom left, then "roles" when you've gone into that
Ricardo Sarapura July 7, 2016

Thanks Nic Brough, I am new here and I didn't understand some concepts

0 votes
Ricardo Sarapura July 7, 2016

it was my mistake, I thought that I paid for JIRA Online (Cloud) when in fact I had paid for JIRA SOFTWARE. 

Thanks Bhushan Nagaraj.

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2016

I recommend installing a local copy of JIRA Software on your laptop. Then start to play about. When you get stuck start with the URL that Nick added. Use Google to navigate the Atlassian documentation. Remember that JIRA is just a great big TODO list, like a spreadsheet with each row as a JIRA issue, and each column is a field in the issue. Good luck!

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2016

The labels suggest JIRA and JIRA Agile smile

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2016

Hi Ricardo,

What product are you referring to? Are you using the cloud version or the server version? Please let me know and I will be able to point you to the right docs and tutorial you may find helpful to get started.

Suggest an answer