How can I show the test run status on my dashboard?

Marc Molina November 12, 2019

Hi everyone,

First of all comment that I use the xray plugin for test coverage.

I have one dashboard created, where I want to show The number of Test having "X" status (PASS, FAILED, NOT RUN etc.). Everything worked correctly with the XRAY gadget Overrall Test Results, where I used a filter that collects all the tests and shows me in a Pie Chart the nomber of Test that having the statuses.

My problem appears when my filter exceeds 1000 test, where an a message error appears saying it cannot displays more than 1000 tests.

Anotación 2019-11-12 095401.jpg

I have been searching another gadget that shows me the same functionality that the Overrall Test Result, but in the Issue statics, don't appears the custom field TestRunStatus.

Is there any way to show the dashboard that I want with another gadget than the Overall Test Results?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2022

Hello,

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

If you are open to work with an app, you can try "Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards". The "Quick Pie Chart" gadget is able to show statistics for up to 5000 issues. 

If you have issues with displaying statistics from a specific field with Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards, don't hesitate to contact our support. We're always happy to help.

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 5, 2019

Hi Marc, 

Can you please open a ticket in our Support

We need more information to better address this issue.

Best Regards,

Team Xray 

Akshay Kinhikar January 6, 2021

Hi All, Wanted to know if this issue has been resolved ? If yes can someone guide with the steps ?

sangita_sengupta August 6, 2021

Hi All,

Would like to know the same. It will be great if anyone can guide me resolving the above mentioned issue please.

Sandeep Nair December 24, 2021

Same issue we are facing. The list is not populating if the count is more than 1000

Pradeep Panthalayil Parambil April 12, 2022

This issue still exists. The Gadget is useless if you have more than 1000 tests :(

Like # people like this
Steven Teeples October 17, 2022

I face the same issue.  I need the gadgets to be able to support up to 4000 tests.

Suggest an answer