How can I share a board in another project through one project?

Thanasis Tatsis January 21, 2021

for example, in the "test" project we have the board with the name "landing page", how can we share the board to another project.

we need this to create private projects and through this to share boards in other projects

4 answers

1 vote
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Thanasis Tatsis ,

You mean viewing permission to other project users? 

If Yes.

Go to board --> Board Settings --> General --> Edit Filter Shares --> 

image.png

You can able to add other projects as above 

Thanasis Tatsis January 21, 2021

I mean to have my personal project with my daily boards.
From there to share the boards in other projects  that they have dedicated teams to work on them
I don't  want to assign anyone in my private project board

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Thanasis Tatsis ,

Something is missing my friend.

You have your personal project with your tasks on a board. 

From there to share the boards in other projects --> I'm not getting this thing.

You want to see all the other project boards in your personal project ?

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi @Thanasis Tatsis  - Did you ever get this worked out? 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

You don’t share boards between projects. Boards are visual views of the underlying query of issues. If you want to see issues on a board in one project from another project then edit the filter for the board and include the project(s). 

I think I’m not fully understanding your objective here but hopefully my answer is food fo me thought. 

0 votes
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2021

Hi @Thanasis Tatsis ,

I don't think you can share the board in another project, however, you can share the issues from another project's board.

You can configure the board from a project and update the JQL to include issues from other projects.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events