How can I set the fixVersion using Scriptrunner's Post Function?

Drew Nedderman March 18, 2019

I'd like to set the fixVersion of an issue as a post function. After I transition my issue to its new status, it should have the earliestUnreleasedVersion. How can I do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2019

Hi Drew,

Thank you for your question. 

I can confirm that we have some example code for how to set the Fix Version field inside of a post function located here which you can refer to in order to create the post function that you require.

In order to get the earliest unreleased versio inside of the project you will need to get all the versions for the project and will then need to add some logic to identify from the versions returned what the earliest unreleased version is so that you can set this on the issue.

I can confirm that the example code which we have located here shows how you can get all the versions for a project and you can use this as a reference to help create the script that you require.

If this response has answered your question can you please mark it as accepted so that other users can see it is correct when searching for similar answers.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer