How can I see a tree of Epics, Stories, Tasks and SubTasks?

A Marks July 2, 2014

I want to see a requirements traceabilty matrix of linked parent/child items, starting at the top with the Epic, down to the subtasks with assignments, estimates, etc.

2 answers

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2014

I don't think JIRA Agile has that view. Maybe the Structure add on?

0 votes
Erik Unemyr_EMERGENCE July 20, 2022

There is now a very visual way of achieving this - using the newly released Move and Organize for Jira app that provides a dynamic view of your Jira projects in a tree hierarchy.

It allows you to visually overview and also edit on-the-fly (create, edit, recursively move, delete et c) issues. Zoom and pan the tree view quickly and smoothly using keyboard shortcuts and mouse drag-n-drop support that enable you to work very efficiently also with larger projects!

Support Standard Screenshot.png

Finally, it does not require any customization of your existing Jira projects - it plugs in directly for your users without making any non-standard customizations to the project or its issues.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or would like to provide suggestions!

With best regards,

Erik

Disclosure: I am a representative of the company offering this solution

Suggest an answer