How can I return a flat table for project management from the rest api?

Deleted user December 5, 2017

I have found on google the following very nice jql that returns all the epics from a given project.

/jira/rest/api/2/search?jql=project%3D%22Project%20Name%22%20AND%20issuetype%3D%22Epic%22&fields=summary,duedate,priority,issuetype,key,timeoriginalestimate,customfield_11000,customfield_10100,customfield_10002,customfield_10014,assignee,components,fixVersions,versions,resolution,customfield_10011,labels,reporter,status,customfield_10015,time estimate

I still am waiting on REST API Browser (RAB) installation from one of the project administrators, but I'd like to know how could a jql to return the a JSON structured like:

{[
epics: [
epic: [
name: epicName,
epicId: epicID,
url: epicURL,
sprints: [
sprint: [
name: sprintName,
sprintId: sprintID,
url: sprintURL.
stories: [
story: [
name: storyName,
storyId: storyID,
url: storyURL,
issues : [
id: issueId,
url: issueUrl,
type: issueType,
name: issueName,
]
]
]
]
]
]}

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2017

Hi @[deleted]

Sorry this message was initially marked as spam by our filter.  I have unflagged it. 

I see that you also submitted this question again over on https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-get-a-customized-JSON-from-the-rest-api/qaq-p/684228 and it seems that you found a solution there as well.

Cheers,

Andy

Deleted user December 7, 2017

Hi @Andy Heinzer,

Thank you for replying to this.

Cheers,

Gus

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events