How can I remove the Tempo button from the board view?

Fairooz Hussain February 5, 2014

Hello,

We completed the free trial for Tempo and chose not to continue. The plugin is disabled but the Tempo button continues to appear in both the Plan and Work views for boards. Clicking on the button shows an empty dropdown. I'd like to remove the button, could someone please tell me how or suggest a resource where I can find out?

Many thanks,

Fairooz.

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

Hi,

this problem will be fixed with the next updade of Tempo OnDemand. Please follow the Atlassian JIRA issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-36835 for more information.

Kind regards

Susanne

Fairooz Hussain February 10, 2014

Seems to be fixed, the button isn't showing up anymore.

Martijn Wijffelaars February 11, 2014

Here it's also fixed! Nice!

0 votes
Pete Schwind Jr. February 11, 2014

Agreed, the Tempo button is gone and so are the people asking me why it's there :-)

0 votes
Pete Schwind Jr. February 6, 2014

I have the same issue. The button appeared in our On-Demand instance and when I went to disable the free trial the button remained.

I would love to get rid of the button since I'm fielding questions about it.

0 votes
Martijn Wijffelaars February 5, 2014

Hi, I disabled our Tempo plugin also, but the Tempo button keeps reappearing on our Agile Work board.

Sometimes even multiple Tempo buttons appear next to each other :)...

0 votes
Fairooz Hussain February 5, 2014

Hi Adrian,

I've checked the add ons section and my only options are free trial, get started and enable. It also shows all modules as being disabled.

0 votes
Adrian Moerchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

What about uninstalling the plugin?

Suggest an answer