How can I query tickets that were updated by me between 10am and 11am today

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

Is there a JQL that would give me tickets that were updated by me today between 10 and 11am?

I have looked at JQL help file and can not find if this is possible.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
IshanL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

you can use as this,

updated < '2013-05-23 05:00' and updated > '2013-05-23 03:00'

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2013

THanks for the info. Do you know how I can query "updated by me"?

IshanL
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2013

Sorry I am not sure about it unfortunately :-(

0 votes
Randall Robertson
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2013
Relative times can be done easily with <-5h and > -6h for example, but that has to be adjusted as time passes. If you want a static time, I don't think there is a built-in way to do it. You may need a plugin. I have not yet found one that does static times, but would be interested if anyone else has.

Suggest an answer