How can I put a video inside a JIRA field? Or into a description?

Kamil Beer [Onlio] November 13, 2017

Hello,

the title says it all. Also, the video should not be downloadable, just playable.

Also, is there a way to change the logos in the JIRA footer?

Any ideas? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

For the footer, https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira061/jira-administrators-faq/usage-faq/modifying-the-jira-footer still generally applies.  Be sure NOT to remove the "powered by Atlassian Jira" section.

Kamil Beer [Onlio] November 15, 2017

Thanks - I wonder if there is a way I can modify the footer without using velocity. As a non-dev, I have no idea which of the statements is the logo one. But I guess I will have to delegate this one.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2017

No, you need to amend the code providing the footer. 

0 votes
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2017

Hi Kamil,

I did a quick search in Google. It is an old thread but maybe can help you:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-there-a-way-to-embed-a-video-link-in-Jira/qaq-p/206252

Kamil Beer [Onlio] November 15, 2017

Hello Cristian, thanks - I saw this same thread some time ago, but the solution proposed by István does not work anymore and the new one doesn't seem to be reduced per issue, but it seems that it would be displayed in whole JIRA.

Suggest an answer