How can I put JIRA in my webpage in windows server?

Kalid Pareja June 8, 2017

I got a site www.xxx.com.mx.
So, how can I make my JIRA run in my web page?
like www.xxx.com.mx/JIRA

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2017

The usual way to do this is to use a proxy web server on your site.  These let you do things like

www.somewhere.com -> Main website

www.somewhere.com/jira -> Jira

www.somewhere.com/thingy -> thingy application

www.somewhere.com/holiday -> holiday application

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2017

The Confluence page is down right now but check the Atlassian Status page and when it's back up you can review the Proxying Atlassian Server Applications knowledge base article for more informaiton into what Nic proposed.

Cheers,

Branden

Kalid Pareja June 13, 2017

Thanks a lot guys, I finally could put my site online, now a I have another problem, some icones and symbols and menus doesn't appear, I don't understand why.

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2017

Hi Kalid,

One option would be to use an iFrame and set the width and height to meet your needs.  Another good resource that can help you determine which option is best for you is From Object to iFrame from Mozilla. 

Hopefully that helps provide some ideas!

Cheers,

Branden

Kalid Pareja June 13, 2017

Thanks Branden, I prefered to redirect the 8080 petitions with BoneCode Handler, but I couldn't show some items like menus and other stuffs. 

I don't know how to make it work.

Suggest an answer