How can I push a sprint created in Confluence to my Jira cloud?

Leila Creagh September 22, 2016

I have added the Calendars for Confluence and am creating a sprint on the calandar. I want the sprint to be automatically pushed to my JIRA account as well. Because I am not working with a JIRA server, I don't seem to be able to do this. 

Any advice on how to link sprints, epics and tasks between Confluence calendar and JIRA will be very helpful!

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 2.11.25 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2016

If you're not working wiht a JIRA Server, what's your "JIRA Account", and where do you expect to be "pushing" this stuff to?

Leila Creagh September 25, 2016

My JIRA account?

What you are referring to?
Expectation for pushing content:
In Confluence calendar, I want to create an event. I want the type to be JIRA Agile Sprints. I want this event to be created in my confluence calendar and the pushed, automatically, to my JIRA account. 
As you can see in the image attached, the Server and Project fields never finish loading. This is because there is no server to connect to. I'm using JIRA online only.

Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 10.16.50 am.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2016

You're the one who said "my JIRA account" and then "I am not working with a JIRA server", so I was questioning what you mean by these contradictory statements. 

You do it again in the follow up.  "This is because there is no server to connect to. I'm using JIRA online only." - which is it, do you have a JIRA to work with or not?

Suggest an answer