How can I obtain the list of internal ids for statuses and sprints?

zneiley September 9, 2015

I'm using the jquery advance search and would like to be able to enter the sprint id and status id rather than trying to do it by name.  The advance search help page often mentions using these internal IDs b/c the names can change.  I have found at least once where I had two sprints with the same name, but different internal id.  Is there a way I can get a view or list of statuses and sprints and their corresponding internal ids?

For example:

Closed = 6

Sprint "16.0.1" = 2364

3 answers

0 votes
Jaap van Driel December 15, 2020

This does not work for me, it does not give me the option to enter the numeric status (10102) for the status that corresponds to this : Assigned .

It only gives me the option of Assigned (among other readable statuses).

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

0 votes
Trevan Householder_Isos-Tech-Consulting_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Pilar, when I click to edit a Status, it opens in a popup, and the URL isn't changed.  However, if I right-click and select open in a new tab, I see the full URL with the ID.  Tedious, but it works. 

0 votes
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

You can get the sprint ID by going into the sprint report and change the sprints and you will see the id in the URL

For statuses, go to administration and into statuses and click on edit for each status and you should see the id at the end of the URL

Same for other configurations such as resolutions, issue types etc etc.

Pilar

Suggest an answer