How can I migrate to the latest version? what must I pay?

Hi! I have JSoftware 6.1.7 with 100 licenses. How can I migrate to the latest version? what must I pay for it?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Your licence entitles you to upgrade to the latest version released before the end-date on the licences.  So if your licence is currently valid, you can upgrade now.  There's no cost.

You need to be very clear about versions though because you can't have "JIRA software 6.1.7"

I suspect you have one of these two:

JIRA Software (Server) 100 Users: Commercial License
That's what I can see in License page, and because of it I think that I have a JIRA Software

Atlassian JIRA (v6.1.7#6163-sha1:94d557d)
And these information from the below of the page

Where the truth?)))

Ah, yes, the new names for the licences.

The more important bit is Atlassian JIRA (v6.1.7

That means you fall into the first group.  You're running JIRA 6.1.7.  You will want to have a look at the migration hub

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

144 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you