To achieve this, you need to:
- Export an XML backup from both instances (source and destination);
- Install a new JIRA server using the latest version available;
- Import the XML backup from the destination instance into this new JIRA Server;
- Use the Project Import tool to import the projects and issues into this new instance;
- Create an XML backup from this server instance;
- Import the backup into the Cloud JIRA.
JIRA Cloud don't have the Project Import functionality, and that's why you need to follow those steps to achieve this.
Hope it helps! :)
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs