To achieve this, you need to:
- Export an XML backup from both instances (source and destination);
- Install a new JIRA server using the latest version available;
- Import the XML backup from the destination instance into this new JIRA Server;
- Use the Project Import tool to import the projects and issues into this new instance;
- Create an XML backup from this server instance;
- Import the backup into the Cloud JIRA.
JIRA Cloud don't have the Project Import functionality, and that's why you need to follow those steps to achieve this.
Hope it helps! :)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot