How can I map fields from Issues to Template in Jira Capture?

Catherine Appavoo December 18, 2013

I want to map the fields from Issues to Template (during Template creation) in Jira Capture. But I am not able to see all the fields during Template creation and hence I am not able to select few of the fields as mandatory for Session creation.

3 answers

0 votes
Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2014

My workaround for this problem was to change the field configuration for all issues created by JIRA Capture and add a validator for the field you want, to all transition form ''Open'' (or the first step after creation). Hope this help!

0 votes
Catherine Appavoo December 29, 2013

Yes, they are custom fields. How can I see them while Template creation?

P.S. I am looking to customize the fields for Test Sessions/Bonfire/Jira Capture.

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2014

You may be able to find the information you are looking for here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CAPTURE/JIRA+Capture+Custom+Fields+and+JQL+commands

0 votes
Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2013

Which fields are you not seeing? Are they custom fields?

Suggest an answer