How can I make the filter bar permanently visible.

anjali gola June 16, 2021

My structure users forget to click on the filter button to see the quick filter transformations. It would be great if the filter bar's state could be a property of a saved view.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2021

Hello Anjali,

You can create a Perspective link to your structure with the transformations panel opened and required transformations enabled on it. And then to share this link with users so they can use it for accessing the structure. The Perspective link saves the state of the structure as it is on the screen when the link is being created and when the link is being opened, the same state is being shown to any user who uses the link.

To create a Perspective link, you just need to enable the transformations you want in the structure first, then click the Share button in the top-right corner of the structure and copy the link there. Other users can save this link as a bookmark, for example, and use it when they need to open the structure.

I hope this helps. If you need our assistance with anything else, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support.almworks.com and we'll be back with you shortly.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Suggest an answer