How can I make the due date inline editable?

Pejman Bakhtiarnejad September 15, 2017

From the backlog view, I see my user stories listed, and if I click on one of them, on the right side of the screen I see the details about that specific story (issue). 

Many of the fields are editable, just by hovering over it and clicking; however, the "due date" field is not editable in that way. Instead, I have to open the story (issue) and edit the due date, and click Update. 

Any way to edit "Due Date" inline? 

1 answer

0 votes
MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2017

Hi, is Due Date field added to both Edit and View screen? It must be added to the screen on which the inline edit is required.

Pejman Bakhtiarnejad September 18, 2017

Hello, yes it is there in both. 

Just to confirm, what I think you mean by view and edit:

Edit - When I click the three dots on the story, and click Edit I can set the due date there.

View - When I click the story, a little side bar shows up, and I can see Due Date, among created date, and modified date, but cannot Due Date inline, as I can with other fields. (Unless I completely open the story by selecting the three dots, and clicking Edit).

Thanks,

MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2017
Arthi Balraj August 25, 2020

Hi ,

Same below issue i am facing can anyone help 

Hello, yes it is there in both. 

Just to confirm, what I think you mean by view and edit:

Edit - When I click the three dots on the story, and click Edit I can set the due date there.

View - When I click the story, a little side bar shows up, and I can see Due Date, among created date, and modified date, but cannot Due Date inline, as I can with other fields. (Unless I completely open the story by selecting the three dots, and clicking Edit)

Suggest an answer