How can I maintain the daily roster details of emplyees

Panshul Gupta February 7, 2013

Hello,

Is there is a plugin or a tool in Confluence or Jira that I can use to maintain the daily coming and leaving timings of my employees and team members.

At the end of the month I can get an overview of hours worked daily, hours worked in the month, leaves taken, and number of days a person comes after a fixed time (coming late for work).

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

Hi Panshul,

As an OnDemand customer your access to plugins is limited because they can cause stability and security issues, so we don't permit plugins in the OnDemand environment unless they have been prebundled by our developers, as per our OnDemand Plugin Policy, but fortunately there are some time tracking plugins bundled in the OnDemand environment.

I believe the two you would be most interested are the JIRA Timesheet Report and Portlet Plugin, (which is a free plugin that is already installed and enabled), and the Tempo plugin, which provides more functionality but is a commercial plugin that you would need to license separately. However, I believe that with the right process, either of these two options would suit your needs and so I would suggest you evaluate both options to see which offers the best solution.

All the best,
John

Panshul Gupta February 7, 2013

Hello John,

I do not see any way, how can I solve my problem with the two tools you mentioned. I have been using them to track the project timings and work log. I like them.

But they both are oriented towards the team member updating their own work, planning hours and marking time spent on issues.

What i want is that I should be able to mark the time they arrive in office and leave office daily. and at the end of the month I can have an overview of the work hours (time based, like from 9:30 - 18:30) for every user.

Thanks,

Like stephan.langella likes this

Suggest an answer